Implementation of High-Performance Security Management Processes
This course (Check the program) is specifically designed to improve your skills as an information security manager. Using O-ISM3 as a framework, you will master process management, and you will be able to:
- Prioritise security efforts using business significant criteria.
- Communicate the value that Information Security Department brings to the organisation.
- Design, implement and use information security metrics proven in the field, enabling short cycle continuous improvement.
- Simplify ISO27001 compliance.
- Complement ITIL security
- Manage outsourced security services with SLA's
- Implement TOGAF and SABSA architectures.
O-ISM3 is an information security management maturity standard published by The Open Group, a leader in the development of open, vendor-neutral IT standards and certifications. Check some O-ISM3 Resources.
Check what organizations that use O-ISM3 very successfully like the Swiss Armed Forces and Bankia , have to say about their experience. Our student, Pedro Valcárcel, a professional with 15 years experience in security said about the course: "This course opened my eyes. I wish I had taken it sooner"
Leader of the standard Open Information Security Management Maturity Model, an experienced Information Security Manager and Consultant with broad experience in outsourcing of security services and research. His focus is information security outsourcing, management and related fields like metrics and certification of ISMS.
Mark your calendar
- Moscow Course – Monday 16th to Wednesday 18th October 2017
- Brussels Course – Monday 20th to Wednesday 22th November 2017
- London Course – Monday 5th to Wednesday 7th February 2018
- Madrid Course – Monday 12th to Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Kiev Course – Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th April 2018
- Oslo Course – Monday 14h to Wednesday 16th May 2018
- Barcelona Course – Monday 18th to Wednesday 20th May 2018
- Malaga Course – Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th May 2018
- To request a course being organized in your city, mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Learn:
- Deep understanding of complex security and management concepts.
- Alignment of security objectives with an organization's mission.
- Classifying and setting requirements for information systems that satisfy security objectives.
- Communication of the value of information security.
- Access control management concepts.
- Implementation of security processes.
- Process management activities.
- Design, implementation and use information security metrics.
- Understanding of the relationship between metrics, management practices, capability and maturity.
- Techniques for visualization of security metrics.
- Understanding of distribution of responsibilities concepts.
- ISM3-RA Risk Assessment.
- Management of Outsourced Security processes.
Check the course outline for details.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for security professionals who are or have the goal to acquire management level responsibilities in their organisations.
The maximum number of students is 10.
Contact email@example.com for details. Discounts are available as follows:
Bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.