Implementation of High-Performance Security Management Processes
Many of you asked and it finally is here. O-ISM3 training online via Udemy
In this course you will master the design and operation of information security processes with metrics and you will be able to represent this metrics in compact and engaging dashboards or reports. You will learn what is a measurement, how your choice of a model influences what gets measured, what is the relationship between security activity and business goals, and how to use reports in a way that leads to understanding the security posture of the organisation and drive the right decisions.
Don't be fooled by the 1.5 hours duration of the course. It is a highly condensed rendition of the full 24 hours course, and therefore it requires you to pause, think, spend time doing the exercises, and hopefully asking questions.
If you prefer to attend the training personally, keep reading.
This course (Check the program) is specifically designed to improve your skills as an information security manager. Using O-ISM3 as a framework, you will master process management, and you will be able to:
- Prioritise security efforts using business significant criteria.
- Communicate the value that Information Security Department brings to the organisation.
- Design, implement and use information security metrics proven in the field, enabling short cycle continuous improvement.
- Simplify ISO27001 compliance.
- Complement ITIL security
- Manage outsourced security services with SLA's
- Implement TOGAF and SABSA architectures.
O-ISM3 is an information security management maturity standard published by The Open Group, a leader in the development of open, vendor-neutral IT standards and certifications. Check some O-ISM3 Resources.
Check what organizations that use O-ISM3 very successfully like the Swiss Armed Forces and Bankia , have to say about their experience. Our student, Pedro Valcárcel, a professional with 15 years experience in security said about the course: "This course opened my eyes. I wish I had taken it sooner"
Leader of the standard Open Information Security Management Maturity Model, an experienced Information Security Manager and Consultant with broad experience in outsourcing of security services and research. His focus is information security outsourcing, management and related fields like metrics and certification of ISMS.
Mark your calendar
- Moscow Course – Wednesday 4th to Friday 6th March 2020
- Brussels Course – Wednesday 18th to Friday 20th March 2020
- London Course – Wednesday 8th to Friday 10th April 2020
- Madrid Course – Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th April 2020
- Kiev Course – Wednesday 13th to Friday 15h May 2020
- Oslo Course – Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th May 2020
- Barcelona Course – Wednesday 10th to Friday 12th June 2020
- Malaga Course – Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th June 2020
- To request a course being organised in your city, mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Learn:
- Deep understanding of complex security and management concepts.
- Alignment of security objectives with an organization's mission.
- Classifying and setting requirements for information systems that satisfy security objectives.
- Communication of the value of information security.
- Access control management concepts.
- Implementation of security processes.
- Process management activities.
- Design, implementation and use information security metrics.
- Understanding of the relationship between metrics, management practices, capability and maturity.
- Techniques for visualization of security metrics.
- Understanding of distribution of responsibilities concepts.
- ISM3-RA Risk Assessment.
- Management of Outsourced Security processes.
Check the course outline for details.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for security professionals who are or have the goal to acquire management level responsibilities in their organisations.
The maximum number of students is 10.
Contact email@example.com for details. Discounts are available as follows:
Bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.