Ten ways ISMS fail
These are symptoms that you need O-ISM3 SECBOK because your ISMS is failing:
- When certain people go on leave or get sick, performance is affected.
- Audits are painful and it takes a significant effort to pass successfully.
- Changes in the ways things are done are difficult and slow to implement.
- The same errors are made over and over again.
- More than 20% of the time of the team is used trying to determine what to do or how to do it.
- It is no infrequent to enter discussions with other teams about who is responsible for what.
- The available Metrics do not reflect the performance of the team or the level of security.
- Magic bullets are tried by management on a monthly basis and forgotten shortly after.
- New workflow software was supposed to solve all management issues. Instead, it has introduced issues of its own.
- Your ISMS is certified, but you are conscious that this wouldn't prevent a serious incident from happening.
If you have any of this symptoms, I would love to show you how O-ISM3 SECBOK could help you getting rid of all of them...
If you liked this article, consider taking advanced ISMS training online via Udemy