1st Day - 9:00am 17:00pm
- Concepts: You will gain a deeper understanding of complex security concepts.
- Assets & Goals: You will be able to set security objectives aligned with your organization's mission, and you will be able to communicate what is the value that the information security department brings to the organization.
- Security Objectives: You will be able to set requirements for information systems that satify security objectives.
- Access Control: You will gain an understanding of the management ramifications of access control.
- Classification of Systems: You will be able prioritize efforts using business significant criteria for systems classification.
- Activities & Deliverables: You will gain an understanding of the relationship between activity and achievement of goals.
- Bottom-up Process Implementation: You will learn how to apply O-ISM3 to processes under your own responsibility.
- Top-down Security Program: You will learn how to apply O-ISM3 when you have support from top IT management.
2nd Day - 9:00am 17:00pm
- General Processes: You will familiarize yourself with auxiliary but essential processes.
- Strategic Processes: You will familiarize yourself with processes related to goals definition and provision of resources.
- Tactical Processes: You will familiarize yourself with processes related to continuous improvement and resource distribution.
- Operational Processes: You will familiarize yourself with technical hands-on processes.
- Management Practices: You will learn the basics about process management activities.
- Metrics: You will learn in detail how to design, implement and use information security metrics.
- Maturity: You will become familiar with the relationship between metrics, management practices, capability and maturity.
- Reports, Dashboards & Visualization: You will learn how to make the best of metrics, enabling interpretation and communication.
3rd Day - 9:00am 17:00pm
- Security Organization: You will understand how the distribution of responsibilities make processes tick, and how to avoid related risks.
- Security Modeling: You will gain a working knowledge of advanced security models.
- O-ISM3-RA: You will learn to perform a simple yet meaningful Risk Assessment.
- ISO27001: You will learn how to make O-ISM3 help you with ISO27001 compliance.
- IT Architecture: You will learn how to use O-ISM3 effectively whith SABSA and TOGAF.
- ITIL & SLA's: You will learn how to complement ITIL with O-ISM3, and how to design SLA in order to manage outsourced security processes.
- Certification: You will peek at O-ISM3's certification process
- Techniques & References: You will learn general security techniques in order to treat security threats
- Recapitulation: You will look back at the last three days highlighting the most important ideas and concepts.